The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Skc

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
saraquele said:
[SIZE=14pt]congratulations jo [/SIZE] a well deserved win  :cheers: great result  :D

and congratulations lynn with todd(saraquele charmed life at cobyco)    :huggles:   well done not that im biased or anything  :wub:

Ooohh...I don't blame you for being really pleased with that result Sharon :thumbsup:

Well done all K9'ers that did well...and especially Jo & Frankie of course. What a result.

:cheers: well done jo, what a fantastic day for you :cheers:

well done everyone else who got placed :cheers:

[SIZE=14pt]well done everybody[/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

[SIZE=14pt]WOW[/SIZE], what a fantastic day for us. Im thrilled to bits. So glad that Rach was there to share it with me, and Dawn who was fantastic! Just wish Juley could have been there :huggles:

Ed (OH) has bought me some champagne!

Here is a picture of us - we've got one of the whole line ups. I'll put them on later once i've eaten. ;)

rcc_20.05.07.JPG

What a lovely picture of you both. He looks fantastic and is an absolute credit to you. :huggles: I can't wait to see you both ( and Ruby Tuesday) next w/end, be warned, there will be a :huggles: and a :* for you and Frankie.

Well done Jo,he looks fab,you must be out of this world :teehee: :teehee:

Juley said:
What a lovely picture of you both. He looks fantastic and is an absolute credit to you.  :huggles:   I can't wait to see you both ( and Ruby Tuesday) next w/end, be warned, there will be a  :huggles:   and a  :*   for you and Frankie.
A credit to you Juley as a breeder :cheers:

Sorry, in my excitement i forgot to say well done to everyone else who did well today :cheers: Myself and Rach both really liked the Dog CC winner, he's gorgeous :wub:

We qualified Holly today, so pleased about that too :thumbsup: Spider did well too and Frankie was absolutely obsessed with her today. He is in luuurrrvvve :huggles:

The BCC, RCC and Best Puppy :cheers:

bitch_lineup.JPG

Part of the bitch line up - MPB on the right.

Sorry the photo's aren't clear. RAch had a real hard time getting them - the ring was really difficult to get near

mpb__.JPG

From left to right - PGD, JD, PD and MPD :cheers:

mpd_pgd.JPG

OD and the LD - CC. :cheers:

Rachel will put the dog line up on when she gets home

od_ld.JPG

Massive well done to my sister and Frankie - so well deserved he was fantastic today and looked wonderful :wub: :cheers:

Really chuffed that my lovely little Holly got her Crufts qualification under her belt even if she was a little tinker.

Big well done to Spider on her 3rd in Puppy.

Yes Gilnockie Attitude is gorgeous, he really deserved his 2nd CC today :wub: :thumbsup:

Well Done everyone :cheers: And Jo I bet your over the moon . Congratulations Frankie :wub:

Well just got home and to say Im knackered is an understatement.

Well Done Frankie Spider sends you a big :huggles:

I stayed for the puppy Stakes and was short listed with her from a very large class so i was very pleased. Though I must say Todd, Spider and Jessie's Ella were very naughty and playful in the stakes ring!!

[SIZE=14pt]WELL DONE FRANKIE[/SIZE] I am so thrilled for you Jo he really deserved that today!!

Bet you sobbed your way through a full box of Kleenex Juley - well done for breeding such a lovely ladwho is totally and utterly head over heels in love with Spider :wub:

dawn said:

I stayed for the puppy Stakes and was short listed with her from a very large class so i was very pleased.  Though I must say Todd, Spider and Jessie's Ella were very naughty and  playful in the stakes ring!!

[SIZE=14pt]WELL DONE FRANKIE[/SIZE] I am so thrilled for you Jo he really deserved that today!!

Bet you sobbed your way through a full box of Kleenex Juley - well done for breeding such a lovely ladwho is totally and utterly head over heels in love with Spider :wub:

I did shed a tear ot two!! Daisy-Belle says as his Mother, she shoud be fed on steak for a week at least. :wub: :huggles: . All the credit goes to Jo who presents him and shows him so beautifully. :huggles:

:cheers: Many Congratulations Jo and Frankie, and to all the other K9ers who did well. :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
oakmoorehill said:
OK yes I did keep quiet about them but dad to both of them is my Owen Angel's mum is my Rosie and Blade's mum is my Tegan.
Parksie who  recently lost had Holly has 2 of Angel's sisters and several are going to be in the show ring later this year.

I do have 3 dog pups still available

Juley said:
dawn said:

I stayed for the puppy Stakes and was short listed with her from a very large class so i was very pleased.  Though I must say Todd, Spider and Jessie's Ella were very naughty and  playful in the stakes ring!!

I did shed a tear ot two!! Daisy-Belle says as his Mother, she shoud be fed on steak for a week at least. :wub: :huggles: . All the credit goes to Jo who presents him and shows him so beautifully. :huggles:

Think that's a bit generous :lol: Im extremely pleased with the condition i've got him in but got a way to go before i can say [SIZE=14pt]i [/SIZE]'show him beautifully' :lol: :oops:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back