The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Some Cute Photos

Love the pup in the fridge, reminds me of Annie. Whenever I go to our fridge a long cold wet nose is in there before you know it. She was crafty the other day and sneaked a cold cooked sausage off a plate from the fridge and I didn't notice she had done it until I turned round and saw her polishing it off. (w00t) She's a real opportunist. Little monkey.

quote=mazza,Oct 25 2005, 06:59 PM]

Love the pup in the fridge, reminds me of Annie. Whenever I go to our fridge a long cold wet nose is in there before you know it. She was crafty the other day and sneaked a cold cooked sausage off a plate from the fridge and I didn't notice she had done it until I turned round and saw her polishing it off. (w00t) She's a real opportunist. Little monkey.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back