The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Spirit Of The Stag

mutley

THE KING
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
after seeing robert meek today our fears were confermed :( brambles injury is severe he said maybe in 6 month she could come back but at nearly six year old its not worth it .she has ran some great races in her time and for us over the past year weve had her ;) just like to say thanx to gary farmer for letting us take her on a year ago in partnership with himself ;) bramble lives in the house with us and will continue to do so :) puppy time when she breaks feet up time baby once again thanx gaz and she has nothing to prove loved every minuite of it the lows and especialy the highs :thumbsup:

sorry to hear that shes a great little bitch, shud get some fab pups from her. good luck bramble and happy retirement :luck:

Sorry to here gaz&dee top class bitch even at her age more than a match for most youngsters

Retirement very well earned

Happy retirement Bramble Hope you have lots of pups :D

Sorry to hear about Bramble, think of the good times you had and the fun you wil have with some pups in the future :)

happy retirement girl feet up on the settee watching the dog whisperer she,s had a great career and had two good people looking after her cant wait to see her pups when they come :luck:

Wishing Bramble the very best of luck for a long & happy retirement :luck:

happy retirement bramble, brilliant career, good luck :luck: :luck: :luck: with your puppies, i,m surethey will be champs

happy retirement bramble :luck: luck with your puppies.

Roberts and my gaz has done a great job in keeping Bramble on top the past few years , she did sustain a slight fracture in the back of the patella in Oct 08 bend champs and we did not expect her to come back after that injury , but after her lay off at Xmas she proved us wrong and has given a few good racers the past few month .. how ever she has badly tore the gracillas (sp) muscle which has bleed really bad causing her hock to swell too ..

She is a perfect pet and will stay with Gary and myself for good . and hopefully come into season soon ..Thanks to Gary for allowing Bramble to come live with us

DSCF0628.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sad that she has had to retire due to injury a good little bitch - good luck for her retirement and hopefully the sound of tiny paws in the future :luck:

To Dennise and Gary,

Sorry to hear the news about Bramble injury hope she recovers soon.

Spirit of the Stag has been a fantastic racing dog I know you all are really proud of her.

Enjoy your retirement Bramble

Jimmy & Lorraine x

Bramble has been a little star, always great to watch in a race.

Paws crossed for her sufficient recovery in time for season and babies !!!

Look forward to hearing who will be the lucky daddy :D

sorry to hear you've had to retire bramble gary and dee :( she's been a fantastic bitch for you, i've enjoyed watching her run and also racing against her

good luck with her when you breed :luck:

SPIRIT OF THE STAG CAN BE RECOGNISED AS ONE OF THE ALL TIME GREATS SO VERSATILE ON BOTH BENDS AND THE STRAIGHTS.SHE HAS KEPT HER FORM INTO HER 5TH YEAR A TESTAMENT TO GARY AND DEE.I KNOW SHES ALSO THE APPLE OF GARY FARMERS EYE AND RIGHTLY SO ,IM SURE HER PUPS WILL CARRY ON THE TRADITION OF TOP BROOD BITCH LIKE HER MUM MOLLY STAG.SHE HAS GIVEN A LOT OF PLEASURE WATCHING HER RUN AND WE ALL ENJOY WATCHING THE CHAMPIONS.SHE HAS NOTHING AT ALL TO PROVE AND ITS NICE TO FINISH AT THE TOP STILL GIVING THE BEST A RUN LIKE HER RECENT RACE WITH INSHALLAH A CLASSIC.SHE WILL BE AN IMPOSSIBLE ACT TO FOLLOW BUT IM SURE GARY HAS SOMETHING UP HIS SLEEVE /

YOURS IN SPORT

ROB AND TINA

Happy retirement hope you have lots of great pups ;)

HAPPY RETIREMENT BRAMBLE GREAT LITTLE BITCH :luck:

PURE CLASS AT FED BENDS OVER FIVE YEAR OLD BITCH MUST BE ONE OF BEST RUNS OF THE YEAR CREDIT TO THE OWNERS KEEPING HER IN TIP TOP CONDITION NOW TIME TO REST GOOD LUCK WITH BREEDING OF HER DEE & GARY & GARY FARMER.

fantasic bitch,and a fantastic couple,wishing bramble all the best :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back