The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Stapley

sleddog

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
does any one know when the next fun run at stapley is .I went once before and had a great time would love to go again

does any one know when the next fun run at stapley is .I went once before and had a great time would love to go again
I'd like to know this as well - missed the last one because I didn't know about it and can never find anything when I google it!

Pm Morganna as she runs it. They have had lurcher shows the last few weekends so I wouldn't have though they'd have done any. Let me know if you find out when the next one is William and Button have missed it both times this year Button was in season the cut her foot.

I've been wondering about this too ... been looking out for it as the last one was such fun.

Annie

Me too, we keep saying we will bring a couple of our gang along, but so far it has always clashed with a show. Hope there is another planned soon that we will be able to make :)

They didn't do them in the summer last year so I'm wandering if they've finished doing them now the lurcher shows have started.

There is the occasional one in the summer if i remember rightly,but morganna is busy at a lot of shows.As mentioned,you could pm her-i`m sure she wouldn`t mind....

can`t wait for the next one myself :D

I was also wondering when the next one is. We missed the last one as Scrumpy had cut her leg. Hopefully we can make the next one if it isn't on the same day as an agility show :)

I sent a pm to Morganna a couple of days ago - will let you know if I hear anything :)

Hello everyone

Just to let you know I heard back from Morganna and she's pencilled a fun run in for 9/10 May. More details when they become available! :)

I was about to type Noooo, we're on holiday ... and then I remembered we don't go until the Monday now :)

Annie

Oh no we will miss it again!!! We are seeing pups off to their new homes that weekend.

Ditto ... anyone know if it's going ahead ... looks like good weather for this part of the world this weekend so I do hope it is.

Annie

I will ring Linda later and let you know, I wanted to go to this one too !!

***** APOLOGIES TO EVERYONE *****

Due to illness I am unable to provide a run this weekend at Stapeley.

I have waited until today to try and sort it out but to no avail so therefore as soon as I am able I will organise a run.

Linda

Sorry to hear that Linda, I sincerely hope you feel better soon.

Annie

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back