The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Tempest Flynn....

Painted Lady

tattoo luvver
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
took the dogs down the beach earlier...first time Flynn has been out...must say my heart was in my mouth letting him off the lead but he was a star,stayed with the whippets all the time....he is knackered out now -_- some piccies of them :huggles:

beach028.jpg

beach012.jpg

beach010.jpg

beach013.jpg

beach027.jpg

beach033.jpg

beach043.jpg

(w00t) gr8 pics of them all sarah hasnt flynn grown there all stuning dogs :thumbsup: thanxs 4 bringin flynns sisters round earlier there beautiful ur get them good new homes i, we all know u will :) cal :cheers:

:huggles: He is gorgeous (w00t) I dont think he will be little for long judging by the size of his feet :lol:

went to pets at home after cal and got them collars!!! so gorgeous..will post pics of them soon :thumbsup:

Painted Lady said:
went to pets at home after cal and got them collars!!! so gorgeous..will post pics of them soon :thumbsup:
:thumbsup: yer that will be gr8 :) iam glad u like that pic i did of them all :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like he had a ball.........bless him he's nearly as big them (w00t)

awwww Flynn is nearly as big as the others. :huggles:

carnt wait to get Pagan out he first Jab next thirsday (w00t)

He's going to be a big boy look at his growing knuckle :eek:

Wont be long before he's head and shoulders over those

beautiful whippets of yours :wub:

i got the girl pups first jab done today sue.....they didnt make a sound...Flynn squealed terrible when he had his done!! how is the gorgeous Pagan :huggles:

WOW !! HASNT HE GROWN !! youve done a marvellous job with him. he is gorgeous :thumbsup:

He is having the time of his life out there with the others! :D

Luvin your halloween pic Sarah!

lovely pics sarah :huggles: :eek: look at the size of flynn :wub:

Painted Lady said:
i got the girl pups first jab done today sue.....they didnt make a sound...Flynn squealed terrible when he had his done!! how is the gorgeous Pagan :huggles:

hes really good no truble the vet said he was to thin and the jabs may make him ill so she wonts to get more meat on him hes started the worming sashayes so two more to go.

Flynn is looking so well now, Sarah :D

Well done, it's lovely to see him carrying some weight :cheers:

Won't be long before the little girls look better too now they're over here with you :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]aww bless him, :wub: he is gonna be a big lad looking at the size of him now he's got so much bigger[/SIZE]

Aww just look at him trotting along with the rest of the crew.. :huggles: :huggles: :thumbsup: loved those pictures.. :wub: :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back