The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Thank You Nicky12

k4tie-d

StarR Collars
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Thank you nicky for our lovely new jammys,

mum put them on us this morning and they as so snuggley and warm :huggles:

we love them :wub: :wub:

what we didnt love was Mum taking us up and down the street in them to show all the neighbours :angry: :- " :oops:

thank you

ruby and star

:huggles: :huggles:

IMG_1104.jpg

IMG_1101.jpg

IMG_1094.jpg

IMG_1091.jpg

IMG_1091.jpg

IMG_1080.jpg

IMG_1107.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: That second picture.......didn't think

there was anyone in that pair of pj's :lol:

there a pair of livewires arent they (w00t) there both set for the winter now and looking beautiful as ever :wub: :wub: :huggles: :huggles:

IMG_1094.jpg

(w00t) :lol: Handstand :lol: (w00t)

Brilliant Pictures and wonderful pyjamas...But Katie...parading them about thats just soooo wrong :eek: :lol:

meddling said:
IMG_1094.jpg

(w00t)   :lol: Handstand :lol:   (w00t)

Brilliant Pictures and wonderful pyjamas...But Katie...parading them about thats just soooo wrong :eek:   :lol:

:lol: :lol: love that pic :lol: katie are you shure they are a 22inch hun cause they look a little big for them :- " or did you mesure a bit over hun ,anyway they look gorguse in them :wub: :wub:

nicky12 said:
meddling said:
IMG_1094.jpg

Brilliant Pictures and wonderful pyjamas...But Katie...parading them about thats just soooo wrong :eek:   :lol:

:lol: :lol: love that pic :lol: katie are you shure they are a 22inch hun cause they look a little big for them :- " or did you mesure a bit over hun ,anyway they look gorguse in them :wub: :wub:
i might have measured a wee bitty over just to keep their bums warm :- "

but its cool its not as bad as it looks in the pics, its just cause they was having a mad turn,

they are only just a teensy bit long in the back legs, but its cool cause their only wearing them to bed so its not like the whole street is going to see them :- " :- "

which by the way they all thought they was fab :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

think they could do with velcro to keep tem to in there :lol: they look lovly in them

brilliant pics k4tie ,i also thought there was no one in the pj's in the 2nd pic :teehee:

fab pix katie!!!

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

your 2 always make me smile!!!

xx

meddling said:
IMG_1094.jpg

LOL I love this one...

Ben and Sid are like this when you get their jammies on them :lol:

The girls look 'ansome :wub: :wub:

Aww they look so cute in their new pj's :wub: :huggles:

Ahhh, don't they look cute in their jammies. Love them! :wub: :wub:

:huggles: Sweet dreams Star and Ruby.. :huggles: :wub:

The way they behave I don't think they would do much good on the cat-walk! :teehee:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back