The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Thank You To Every-one That Helped

The Bruvs

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
thank you to everyone that helped out today,and to people that sposored weight groups i thought the open ran very well and track was in good condition.well done to all the winners and finalists some good races aswell.hope to see u down again for our straight open in october. :cheers: :) :D ;)

A big thanks to Colin & Tina and everyone for making today a great day out for us yet again.

It was only our 2nd time at the track, and yet everyone greets you with such warmth & eager to chat.

We only come as specatators, and are equally received as the racers.

Well done to all of you for taking part, and thanks for letting me video the races (whoops - forgot to ask first - but the videos won't be posted anywhere).

Some were a bit blurry - bleeding dogs are too fast!!

Hope to be able to come along to the next one, but a big deffo Yes for october.

Cheers once again.

JD

:cheers:

PS: Thanks for the travel advice colin - only an 1 1/2 home. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
21.04.........................Tap tap tap.

C'mon you lot, where are the results!!!!!!!!!! :- "

Joanna said:
21.04.........................Tap tap tap.C'mon you lot, where are the results!!!!!!!!!!  :- "

I'll just get them :D will probably take me 10 minutes to put them on :wacko:

Main Final 14-19lb

Little Devil

Red Opal

Uptown Girl

WCRCh Summa Breeze

Cons Final

Deadly Spirit

Whiphaven Moondust

Downtown Boy

Main Final 20-22lb

Terraquin

Sonny Jim

Songstar

Night Spirit

Cons Final

Crazy Bear

Akela

Deperado

No Secret

Main Final 23-24lb

Remember Me

Stripey Tara

Guye's Grenartha

WCRCh Mr Millychip

Cons Final

Just Wonderful

Muppy Puck

Delter Jekyll & Hyde

Whiphaven Mighty Mouse (NR)

Main Final 25-28lb

Dee's Double

Code Red

Follow The Bear

Braecombe Shadow

Cons Final

Henrietta

Crack on Tristan

Total Disaster

Simply Black

Main Final 29-32lb

WCRCh Diamond Geezer

Soulman

Mr Starburst

Misty Boy

Cons Final

WCRCh Trailblazer

Minstrel Tom

Vets Main 14-21lb

WCRCh VC Flyaway

Aura

WCRCh Woodleigh Gold

Morton's Tilly Whizz

Cons Final

Golden Snitch

Bonzai Bunny

Whiphaven Moondust

Vets Main Final 22-25lb

WCRCh VC Deadly Nightshade

Cool Runnings

WCRCh Diamonds Sapphire Star

Delter Showing Red

Cons Final

Satin Spirit

26-32lb

WCRCh VC Runaway Star

WCRCh The Bear

WCRCh Costabob

WCRCh VC Guye's Gwithian

Cons Final

Satin Starlight

Telstar

Shifting Sands

Puppy Derby 14-21lb Main Final

Alethia

Baby Love :wub:

Puppy Derby 22-32lb Main Final

Kaa :wub:

Ment-2-be :wub:

Little Lucifer

Cherry Blossom

Cons Final

I'ze Coming

Heross

Elegant Belle

Supremes

Main Supreme

Remember Me

Dee's Double

WCRCh Diamond Geezer

Terraquin

Little Devil (NR)

Vets Supreme

WCRCh VC Flyaway

WCRCh VC Deadlt Nightshade

WCRCh VC Runaway Star

Puppy Supreme

Kaa :wub:

Alethia

Hope there aren't too many mistakes :sweating:

Thank You jacquie for putting them on, hope you had a good day well done with the pup's,

:thumbsup: what a geart day :thumbsup: wearther good (won lots of prizes on the raffle BUT GUESS WHAT DID NOT GET ANY BOTTLES (w00t) (w00t) only chocs :- " before you say any thing paula no i am not going to eat them :)) .WELDONE TO KATH & NEV :cheers: and to Alison Andrew & Sarah :thumbsup: getting to the Supremes :cheers: :cheers: and everyone else :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Well done everyone, looks like you all had a fab day :thumbsup:

Congratulations to Gus Edee, Archie & Deadly :cheers:

Geat day at Maidstone,the weather was good the ground was great as were some of the dogs;A massive [SIZE=21pt]WELL DONE[/SIZE]to young [SIZE=21pt]KAA[/SIZE] glad he's not in my weight group,he ran fantasticly all day (and carefully cared by Lorraine) came out for the supreme full of energy.Well done the Pye camp x Also [SIZE=21pt]REMEMBER ME[/SIZE] well done Kath & Neville she is a lovely girl.And to Sarah and family for [SIZE=21pt]DEE'S DOUBLE[/SIZE].

Can anyone tell me why on the way home there were loads of people on every bridge heading toward the M25 they were all looking toward the M25 side of the road!!!!

Thanks Jaquie!

Well done every-one...................

Kaa is doing so well! Congratulations to all and glad it was a good day!

Many thanks to all the helpers and officials who made yesterday's Open such a great success :) We had a wonderful time and took lots of photos (w00t) . Best wishes Chris Diane Henrietta and ZORRO :))

Well done Jacquie for adding the results - only spotted one mistake (and probably only cos she's mine) Whiphaven Dangermouse in the veterans and not Moondust, but you've probably got your crystal ball out looking into the future, as Moondust will be a veteran next year!

Really pleased for you yesterday, your pups did you and their owners proud.

Well done to all the finalists - it was a great day!

Thanks to the Maidstone team for their efforts in preparing the track etc, and a huge thankyou to "Mr Bear" as we call him, for his efforts in the kitchen all day. Breakfast was great, and cakes went down well too!

Will be back in October :thumbsup:

A big thank you to Maidstone - Mid Kent & East Sussex for holding a lovely open and to everyone who congratulated me, mum & dad on Gus's achievement yesterday.

We are still lost for words and very proud of him and his kennel mate 'Akela', who keeps him in check at home.

:cheers: Well done to Edee 'Baby Love', Archie 'Ment-2-Be on getting 2nd and to Derek & Dawn's 'Little Lucifer' for getting 3rd in the puppy final. :cheers:

Lorraine, June & John

Thank's for a lovely day Tina and Colin and all maidstone crew. Tina we hoped you got that puppy home okay before he was kidnapped he is lovely. :) We were told that all those people on the bridges were watching for the Gumball Rally, maybe someone else could give more details. :) Well done to all winners especially them young pup's it was great to watch them :cheers: see you all soon luv maureen and tony

Well done all the finalists and winners but especially little Flyaway for winning the veteran supreme (everyone always forgets the veterans) :(

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back