The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Thanks Fallenangel

TURBO

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I would like to say a big thanks to Wendy for making me a whippet bag :thumbsup:

I pmed Wendy to see if she can make me a bigger bag with zip on it and she asked if i want pocket inside for my phone (great idea) I wanted bigger bag for everyday use ,great for flinging across my shoulder while walking on crutches

I only pmed her the other day and the bag arrived today , what great service considering she had to make the design bigger etc

Thank you so much :D

001-25.jpg

Wendy is so clever and offers such a great service :D

Thats lovely :thumbsup: Didnt you recieve that quick, what good service :)

thats lovely emma,i love the colours

Bloody hell emma you were only telling me sunday that you wanted a bag a bit bigger, and you have recieved

it already ;) that is very fast service :thumbsup:

And what a great bag too :thumbsup:

just glad your happy with it. I have to do my dauter one in leopard pattern now she doenst wnats whippet but once the pattrens sorted i can change the disaigne on the bag easy. let me know if anyone else wants one now i have the pattren and size sorted its now the size of a normal shoulder bag

for thoues that asked about bigger bags iv maid some up and there in the market places

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back