Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blue

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

zilloot

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
HI folks, (w00t)

I'm starting to think about the design for this year's Christmas card in order to take advantage of early printing packages. I'm hoping to do more than one design but the one I am definitely doing features one whippet with others around ..possibly 8) :* .

Sooo I thought I'd ask you all what colour you'd like the featured whippet to be? :huggles:

I'm not giving any other clues away at the moment - you'll just have to keep watching :thumbsup: :- "

Oh - tell me if you think of some other colour but Black will not show up well :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good idea Fiona :)

Only you could be thinking of Chirtmas on a boiling hot day like today (w00t)

Whipydooo - looking forward to seeing that - last years were Brilliant Fiona. :thumbsup:

Yes, last years were fab. This year I am ONLY going to buy Fiona's cards because last year the zilloot ones knocked the others into a cocked hoop (or whatever the saying is :b ). Everyone who recieved them thought they were fab. Having more than one design would be great so that people didn't go into each other's houses and say "Oh... you got a card from Helen then" :- " :lol:

Could we not pick the coloured dog of our choice :- " :lol: that way there will not be any arguments. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course it should be RED FAWN , with a white background , just like Santa and the snow :))

:D Silver Brindle ......... like Tinsel and glitter LOL :lol:

If there can't be a black :wub: because of technical difficulties - it stands to reason that we must have a BLUE :huggles: !!!

Pale fawn particolour!!! :thumbsup: :wub: :wub: :thumbsup: Can't wait to see the design! :D

Despite by obvious fawn bias, I have gone for Silver brindle as its more Christmassy!! :D

You're mean Fiona, I can't choose :( but I want to see the result :ermm:

Now this does sound exciting (even though I really don't want to be thinking about Christmas at this time of year :blink: )

Has anyone got a photo or link to last years design, I would love to see it?

Thanks

Tracy

Thanks Joanna!

Fiona, last years design was fantastic. I will definitely be ordering some please.

Now I have seen last years one, I need to change my vote (w00t) The blue looks lovely in that setting :wub:

How wonderful to have such a talent :thumbsup:

:D Oooooooo 'Pale Fawn' in the lead so far!! How interesting. What's happened to all you red people out there? :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Print companies usually only accept minimum 500copies per design or I would do lots of different designs. At the moment I'm planning two designs so who knows what colour the second one might be... :- " :- "

.... :lol: and no peeking 'till Christmas (w00t) :clown:

I will certainly be orderiing some more Fiona..........Glitter would be lovely :D too

What about one with Zoomie and his Milly lab waiting for Santa :wub:

pamalkie said:
What about one with Zoomie and his Milly lab waiting for Santa :wub:
my thoughts exactly! but if you want more of an 'extended family' atmosphere (bit manic, just like the real day) to your cards, I know that cousins Genie and Zoe would be more than happy to pose for you!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back