The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Armagh Cathedral

Bluebell

Mc Coy Racing
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
It was a brilliant day so Paris and myself went for a walk around the grounds of the Armagh Cathedral which is only a stones throw from my house took the camera with me and tryed my best to take a few pics, not easy with one hand..

Thought i would share them :p :D

DSCF5351.jpg

DSCF5358-1.jpg

DSCF5356-1.jpg

DSCF5360-2.jpg

DSCF5355.jpg

Wow, what lovely pics there,reallt stunning,love the one with the fallen autumn leaves lying on the ground.... also a stunning hound :)

Absolutely beautiful Deirdre, and Paris is looking in fine fettle, we met her litter brother the other day at Highgate, ;) (Blue eyed Boy) such a lovely dog and what wonderful people they are, both spoke very highly of you and Rose, (nice folk) we had a good laugh talking about your Paris and how spoilt she is. (w00t) :thumbsup: di

Headed over to the collage field right beside the Cathedral :D Paris's territory :D and doesn't she love it but i forgot her toy so she had to settle for a plastic bottle :D

DSCF5381-1-1.jpg

DSCF5385-2-1.jpg

DSCF5388-1.jpg

Just a few fun pics :D

Absolutely beautiful Deirdre, and Paris is looking in fine fettle, we met her litter brother the other day at Highgate, ;) (Blue eyed Boy) such a lovely dog and what wonderful people they are, both spoke very highly of you and Rose, (nice folk) we had a good laugh talking about your Paris and how spoilt she is. (w00t) :thumbsup: di
You could'nt meet two nicer people Di, than Sandra and her dad :thumbsup: Sandra couldn't believe Paris had a fluffy blanket and pillow to lay on :lol:

ScottishDerby2008038.jpg

ScottishDerby2008058.jpg

100% more spoilt then Leia, :lol: but she worth it Deirdre, :thumbsup: di

You could'nt meet two nicer people Di, than Sandra and her dad :thumbsup: Sandra couldn't believe Paris had a fluffy blanket and pillow to lay on :lol:

ScottishDerby2008038.jpg

ScottishDerby2008058.jpg
love pitc d bitch looking n goood form shame u wont be down the wk end which sets out to be a good one

Hi bluebell, the wee dog is still looking beautiful, like my lady, she's such a wonder dog, see ya soon and we'll all go for a walk ;)

Hi bluebell, the wee dog is still looking beautiful, like my lady, she's such a wonder dog, see ya soon and we'll all go for a walk ;)
hi Jacko, Rose & myself had a lovely walk with the dogs at Gosford today :) that would be a nice place for us all to go for a walk :D i'll look forward to it :thumbsup:

wow deirdre,those photos are brill what camera are they taken on?they are really good,paris is looking in fine form,shes just like her mother,she loves plastic bottles too,but sky her sister(flybaby) wont look at bottles,think this litter are the most spoilt in racing,pampered pooches :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back