The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Trinny And Susanna

quintessence

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Did anyone watch Trinny and Susanna this evening tackling the ladies from the world of dogs. The lady who stated she displays a little more cleavage if the judge is male and feeds her dogs breakfast off a spoon drew some comments from certain members of my family who really wanted to watch the football. I'm definitely from the the group with the larger dogs, no kitten heels for me I'm afraid. I thought the lady with the labradors was lovely as she was.

Jenny

Oh no I missed it!

I am looking on ITV2 now to see if it is repeated - I love Sky + :thumbsup:

oooh I wouldn't mind seeing that one, will have to wait till it comes to oz. I have a couple of their books so yes a BIG fan.

The state of some of the toy dog owners :lol: :lol:

i watched it and dont fit in eather group so must not be a dog owner. i dont do ktten heals but dont do scruffy jeans eather. if i am out with the dog my hairs ususly fastend up but i allways have bit of makeup on so i recone most doggy owners fit inbetween both groups. allthough i do like animl print everything lol allway have lol

I liked the small blue eyed lurcher (also noticed a fawn whippet and I think there was another, darker, whippet in the gathering)

Trinny and Susanna really didn't understand about shoes. Even the wedgies and flats they chose wouldn't suit in grass, let alone mud. But the spongeable dress with pockets was a clever choice.

Oh no I missed it! I am looking on ITV2 now to see if it is repeated - I love Sky + :thumbsup:
you may be able to see it on itv.com :thumbsup: not sure,worth a try. Julie

yep i watched it , OMG 30 labradors !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and some of the toy dog owners , what a laugh !! its was nice and light hearted . i guess im somewhere in between but tend to go more over to the large dog owners dress sense (w00t)

Bother, I missed it, is it repeated?

Several people said they thought of texting me when they saw it - why didn't they!!! :angry:

Hey Jenny, I bet you thought of me . . . . :-

It was brilliant, and I just love crested, they are so " my little pony " didnt know you needed a bic razor though !!!!

Most did look better after the " treatment" but didnt look very comfortable in the new regalia

Trinny looked bizarre, or was it Suzannah anyway the blonde job

Yes, I watched it here in Northern Ireland, and I would agree, Trinny and Susannah does not have a clue about footwear. I get it hard to walk around the ring in flatest of flat shoes. Our whippets are very lively, and keep pulling and chucking, so I need sensible footwear to keep my balance. As for the lady who wears the low cut blouses to attract the male judges attention to win prizes, I think she is living in a world of her own. It doesent work that way over here. We get our trophies/prizes here because we have truly earned them with our beautiful dogs and what enjoyment that brings. What you look like doesent matter. Its what is in your heart. Lurcher and whippet people could teach Trinny and Susannah a thing or two about showing dogs.

Margaret Mc Stay

Portadown.

It was brilliant, and I just love crested, they are so " my little pony " didnt know you needed a bic razor though !!!
the fluff on the body can be either shaved or either taken off by an epilator :blink: ouch

Several people said they thought of texting me when they saw it - why didn't they!!! :angry:

Hi Doris, I certainly did, and a certain other person as well! So, that's three pairs of kitten heels for a start and we'll go from there.

Jenny

Hi Doris, I certainly did, and a certain other person as well! So, that's three pairs of kitten heels for a start and we'll go from there.

Jenny

Blue brindle socks too I hope!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back