The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

We Did It!

Martina

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well - I planned it - and I did it! I took sasha wuith me to Europe and we had 12 lovely HOT days.. and theb greenery! And the rain.. We are back in Dubai now but here is the download from our trip.

First we went to the CACIB show in Austrian Oberwart, it took place only 2 days after our arrival so the poor whippet was slightly nervous and and tired. I was only tired.. :- )

We had to celebrate the trip and the participation!

at_the_shows____.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Sasha dragged her feet in the ring and I dint know what was i doing.. we got Exellent 4. Not bad considering it happened 48 hours after the inter continental flight. Off to Hungary..

Our next show was CACIB Szombhately, only 40km from Oberwart. We loved the place, great food, great fun and sasha slept in the hotel like a puppy.

Here still celebrating the participation...with our friend -very succesful breeders of Afghan Hound Gandamak.

ferix.JPG

Oh! and yes - there were some dogs too! :- )

We got the CAC and Res-CACIB titles!

No photos from the ring - my mother was far too nervous and had to concentrate on 'watching the judge'! :rant:

waiting_for_her_turn___.JPG

Next week was the Slovak Sighthound Club show and Grand Prix in coursing.

We were so unlucky - it was a lovely day and then it oured down for abour 20 minutes - just when the whippets bitches open class started.

My poor sasha, who at that point havent seen rain for about 10 months, almost run away from the ring. Lovely. Anyways, we got Ecellent4 and run for cover..

This is the only half decent photo I got of her.. ;)

Club_Show3.JPG

it would not let me post more pictures.. so just to let you know that the last day of our holidays Sasha did excellent in the coursing competiton and got the title of Beaty & Performance winner of the weekend..

We are now back in Dubai, happily sweating in 48dgrees and 89% of humidity... and thinking of our 'doggie holidays'. Dog shows are fun, I'd say! :cheers:

Slovak Sighthound Club

Racing Hounds Slovakia

wow what an adventure (w00t)

glad you had a good time and your girl is beautifull :wub:

Sounds like you had a brilliant time. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Sasha is a really beautiful girl - I love her colouring. :wub: :wub:

WOW sounds like you had quite a wonderful time.

Sasha is stunning. :wub:

That must have been so much fun :cheers: what an experiance for you all ,.

You always seemed to have a glass in your hands :- " Did you take the drink in the ring with you ;)

Pretty bitch :wub: . I bet the rain was a shock to her :eek: :cheers:

Well done Martina and Sasha! :cheers: Looks like you had a good time there!

I have a question, would it be difficult for you to make pics of catalogue pages please? :b There was shown dog of my friend's breeding in Oberwart and Szombathely, my "grandson" Faraon Show Format, you have seen him perhaps, he is also white/black. I'm curious how many dogs were in his class. Or if you know full results of both Oberwart and Szombhately I will be veeery grateful if you post them (or PM me). :huggles:

Sure - I post it here as soon as I unpack and dig out the catalogue. I remember the dog - I believe he did quite well in Szombathely.

I did take note of all results from Oberwart so will send them - not so sure that I have Szombathely ones - had too much fun out of the ring! :- "

So lovely to hear you had a great time on your dog-showing holiday Martina. I think Sasha did very well! And she is as beautiful as ever.

well done Martina and Sasha looks lovely, wish we could send some rain over for you (think you had 10 yrs supply of rain when we met you in Dubai !!)

Hi, Martina! :huggles:

Very well done!

It such a pity that we could not meet in Szombathely/Oberwart, we was in the middle of the house renovation!

Nice pics!

Sounds like you had a great and fun filled trip, Sasha looks the part and good luck with her in the future. :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back