The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

We've Had A Visitor!

~JO~

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Here is [SIZE=21pt] LOLA[/SIZE] The picture of innocence....

PRETTYLOLA.jpg

Hello boys.... :wub:

IMG_0033.jpg

Have a good old sniff.....

IMG_0029.jpg

NOW, lets play!!!

IMG_0068.jpg

(w00t)

IMG_0063.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets take it outside, I'm not scared of that hairy beast...

IMG_0044.jpg

Take this Archie..

6c826454.jpg

Then off she prances inside to beat up poor Stan :D

IMG_0076.jpg

But he tells her what for :- "

IMG_0077.jpg

A good time was had by all!!

IMG_0035.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you getting any work done today Jo? (w00t) :lol:

You'll be an expert with that camera before the days over :thumbsup:

Lovely shots!

alfyn said:
Are you getting any work done today Jo? (w00t)   :lol:
You'll be an expert with that camera before the days over :thumbsup:

Lovely shots!

:lol: :lol: :b :b Ummm, I think I should have had it delivered on a non-work day!!! I have been worse than a kid today :D

Luckily I'm owed a bit of overtime, so I think I've taken most of it today!!! (w00t)

Still trying to work out all the buttons, but its not too complicated, thank goodness!

Not terribly keen on Poodles , but Lola is :wub: I wonder what a cross whip / poodle woud look like Would it be a` Woodle` or a `Pooppit ` :lol:

I love Poodles!! Lola is a real poppet, looks like trouble with a capital T though :D

Good pics Jo :D

have you got a new camera?? :- "

Lovely Jo - great pics. :wub: My daughter will love the poodle :thumbsup:

I tell you what these poodles are definitely not wimps!! Lola is a crazy thing - in fact its really hard to photograph her she just runs rings around the boys.

Archie ran into her side really hard this afternoon and I heard the thud from the other side of the garden, she fell over (not a squeak or wimper) and then just carried on charging around like a loon (w00t)

Yes, Archie is trying very hard to promote the new 'Woodle' breed!!! But Lola needs some convincing!! :p :p

Great pictures and story lol ......I think any kind of Poodle is a fun kinda dog ........ :D

great pictures :thumbsup: :thumbsup: lovely poodle :wub: :wub:

~JO~ said:
Yes, Archie is trying very hard to promote the new 'Woodle' breed!!! But Lola needs some convincing!!  :p   :p
:lol: Ours had a crush on a little black poodle too! Makes a change from yorkies anyway :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back