The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Worcester Wrc Lurcher Coursing

Amanda Worcester

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Worcester WRC are holding a 32 dog Lurcher coursing stake on Sunday February 15th February 2009.

11.00 am start Pre Entry please pm me with dogs name and your name/address £5.00 per dog (you may enter as many dogs as you like) £75.00 winner £25.00 runner up £60.00 to club ( if all stakes taken, if not payout according to entries. In 2008 full payout given!!!!)

Also straight racing for anyone who wants 170 yards £2.00 per dog Trophy and rosettes to finalist.

Please pass on to anyone who doesn't have internet access. :thumbsup:

Amanda WWRC Sec.

Worcester WRC are holding a 32 dog Lurcher coursing stake on Sunday February 15th February 2009.
11.00 am start Pre Entry please pm me with dogs name and your name/address £5.00 per dog (you may enter as many dogs as you like) £75.00 winner £25.00 runner up £60.00 to club ( if all stakes taken, if not payout according to entries. In 2008 full payout given!!!!)

Also straight racing for anyone who wants 170 yards £2.00 per dog Trophy and rosettes to finalist.

Please pass on to anyone who doesn't have internet access. :thumbsup:

Amanda WWRC Sec.
Hi Amanda,

Please can you give me address details so that we can come along and watch!

Sarah

Hi Amanda,

Please can you give me address details so that we can come along and watch!

Sarah

Address for coursing is

Perdiswell Park

Bilford Road

Worcester

WR3 8DX

hope to c u there

hello, are you still at Perdiswell every Sunday morning, i looked on your website but i couldn't see . I have a lurcher collie x that i got from a rescue centre and he loves to run and chases anything he can see !! i thought i could try him out and see if he enjoys it

hello, are you still at Perdiswell every Sunday morning, i looked on your website but i couldn't see . I have a lurcher collie x that i got from a rescue centre and he loves to run and chases anything he can see !! i thought i could try him out and see if he enjoys it

yes we are there every sunday weather allowing

you would be very welcome

thanks,

i will try and get there this sunday, what time do i have to be there?

Hi Amanda - sounds good to us - Rowan says yes PLEASE! Hopefully see you Sunday weather permitting ;)

puppies_at_worcester_20_11_08_008_1_.jpg

Hi Amanda - sounds good to us - Rowan says yes PLEASE! Hopefully see you Sunday weather permitting ;)
Hi

I would like to bring my Lurcher to race, he loves to Chase.....i have also looked at the other web site...does he have to be muzzled? As he never has apart from while i was training him 2 yrs ago to try and stop his taking joggers down...i feel he will think he has done something wrong if i put a muzzle on him now!!

Rachel.

larry.jpg

(w00t) hi amanda

i would like to put our dog s name down for the straight racing it is tigger.

also mirrel would like to bring ruby and beau and may be jack i will get back to you on that cheers

sarah :thumbsup:

Hi

I would like to bring my Lurcher to race, he loves to Chase.....i have also looked at the other web site...does he have to be muzzled? As he never has apart from while i was training him 2 yrs ago to try and stop his taking joggers down...i feel he will think he has done something wrong if i put a muzzle on him now!!

Rachel.

Hi Rachel

ALL dogs have to be muzzled for racing. For safety sake, even the mildy mannered dog can change while racing and we dont want any accidents!

If you want to come along at a club meeting and give him a trial to see how he goes as long as its a solo he doesnot need to wear a muzzle. :thumbsup:

(w00t) hi amandai would like to put our dog s name down for the straight racing it is tigger.

also mirrel would like to bring ruby and beau and may be jack i will get back to you on that cheers

sarah :thumbsup:

Hi Sarah

Were not taking pre entries on straight racing (it was only put on as an extra as some of our club members only straight race and not course their dogs)

Just turn up on the day and enter as many dogs as you like.

Be nice to see Mirrel again ;) and I hope she brings Jack

Hope to meet soon

Hi

Rachel.

Hi Rachel

ALL dogs have to be muzzled for racing. For safety sake, even the mildy mannered dog can change while racing and we dont want any accidents!

If you want to come along at a club meeting and give him a trial to see how he goes as long as its a solo he doesnot need to wear a muzzle. :thumbsup:

I had forgot about getting a muzzle,Do you have muzzles for sale on a Sunday, or would i have to get 1 before hand?

Hi

Rachel.

Hi Rachel

I had forgot about getting a muzzle,Do you have muzzles for sale on a Sunday, or would i have to get 1 before hand?
Sorry I havent got any muzzles for sale. I think there may be a few that the club were given when an old member gave up in the shed but ? only small sizes.

hi amanda looking forward to coming to worcester. will be bringing jack along with the others hes got 1more pound to loose

as my parents came down over christmas and my dad gave him loads of christmas dinner and he went to 41lb. hes got 1 more pound to loose to get him to 38lb. jack beau and ruby are the only ones running. will explain about rio when i see you.

Hi Mirrel

cant wait to meet up after a horrible end to Devon last year for us lets hope 2009 is a lot, LOT better. :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back