The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Frozen Semen Litter In The Us

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: STUNNING

thanks for the pictures :huggles:

:wub: :wub: :wub:

They are absolutely stunning, and it has really been a joy to see the photos of them here. Thank you for keeping us posted with these miracle pups! :huggles:

:wub:

quintessence said:
seaspot_run said:
quintessence said:
That's not fair, Alison is not allowed to be at the top of the list because she likes stripes best and those lovely babies haven't got any, sorry Alison but  it has to be me at the top of the list.
They are looking great.  Has Big Fat Jelly been given a grown up name yet?

Jenny

I think Big Jelly is a perfectly good name. It makes him sound like a jazz musician.

He certainly has a loud instrument.

His registered name will be Gelato...we'll probably go with that. But I think if he stays with me, he'll stay "Jelly".

Thank you!

And as we keep dogs and bitches - I will be able to steal either one of them! :teehee:

Ah Big Jelly it is then. :thumbsup: I love jazz so I know we will connect :thumbsup:

OK Alison I'll let you be at the top of the list, but if you go and visit him I'll come with you so I can have a cuddle with him, and give Sorbet a kiss from rls22.

Jenny

They really are stunning :wub: - you must be thrilled they've turned out so well . It'll be very interesting watching them mature - lots of regular piccies please. :thumbsup:

Val

Wow, had to go all the way back to page 11 to find this. I guess my photo updating HAS been slow!

Here are three recent pics of Jelly. The co-breeder snatched up Sorbet not long after the last update, though I hope to see her soon. We are both still enjoying our frozen treats. :p

jellyaugust2-1.jpg

jellyaugust.jpg

jelly4.jpg

Big Jelly is very cute o:) and he has chewed up two pairs of my shoes. :angry:

that is one very very nice puppy you have there. Gratz on your frozen treats.

Wow, Big Jelly, what a lovely boy you are becoming, I was wondering how you were growing up and now I know :wub: Give Sorbet a cuddle from me when you see her.

I can't believe you have chewed up two pairs of shoes, I think you were probably just customising them :thumbsup: Has your mum stuck them back together or is there no hope?

Jenny

Big Jelly is adorable :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: thanks for the updated pictures :thumbsup:

He is a lovely boy Karen, I'd be more than happy with him - does he fancy living in England :- "

Still keeping it on the same thread....I did two photo sessions of Jelly on either side of 5 months old...

bigjelly5.jpg

jelly5a.jpg

jelly5b.jpg

He's just spent his summer growing up and being a pup. He enjoys his meals, and has proven to be keen on the lure. His sister Sorbet is with the co-breeder, and I hope to photograph her again quite soon. She looked very nice when I saw her a little over a month ago, but we didn't take any pictures due to lack of time.

He's not really turning out to be a Big Jelly at all. I think he's going to be a fairly small male for the USA. He's got a very long, lean, extreme American head type, though:

jellycouch.jpg

Oh, and since we are all busily calculating our COI's this month, I had my friend with a good computer program do all of mine, and he's 2.4% for five generations. Not quite as close as I would have expected!

Karen Lee

Been thinking about the ice-pops and wondering how they were doing...good to see jelly.......but what happened to that rolypoly puppie...turning into an elegant young man :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back