The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Introducing Libby

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I've had the pleasure of meeting these 3 lovely baby's tonight :huggles: (and cuddling a very wriggly little madam)

What can I say, they are simply gorgeous, and so healthy. Kerry is being the best mummy in the world (apart from my own mum of course)

lets just say my parents had to check my pockets before I left :- " the little black and white girly very nearly came home with me. she is perfect.

Well done Kerry and Sonny for 3 precious little beauty's :wub: :wub:

congratulations!!

love the black and white girlie... v pretty! Then the dog and Libby are gorgeous too of course.

looking forward to lots of puppy cuddles!!

:cheers: Congratulations :cheers: Lovely gorgeous puppies :wub:

Well done Kerry. :D

(and cuddling a very wriggly little madam)
we have a habit of turning out little madams dont we Donna :- "

Thanks everyone, what a stressfull time but thankfully everything went ok this time and the colours were spot on another black bitch joining the team.

the dog pup will be staying racing at the club with a new member and the black & white bitch will be traveling North Of the Border to race in Scotland.

Lovely looking pups... and a black bitch for Paula & Mark :cheers:

Congratulations to you and Eliane & John... and Sonny & Kerry too of course :D

gosh, all those years wanting a black bitch and now you have 2 smashers :wub:

love the little drips of white on her neck, very cute

well done mum :huggles:

Crackin Pups :thumbsup: Well done and good luck to them all :luck:

all those years wanting a black bitch and now you have 2 smashers
it's a bit like waiting for a bus nothing for ages then several come along close together.

i'll put some more pics on soon.

Congratulations Mark & Paula .. They are all gorgeous :huggles:

Where's the pics, come on get your arse in gear and give us some more pics :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooooo yeah!!!!!!!

More pics of the beautiful babys :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

May have to pop up one night this week, for more cuddles. If Aarons car will co-operate :oops:

I'm sooooo puppy broody :wub: :wub:

Where's the pics, come on get your arse in gear and give us some more pics
i'll post a few more when theres somthing differant to see at the moment their just eating/sleeping machines.

The dog pup is now called CLIVE!

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a visit from Sarah (Maggiemay) today, not sure but I think she had a favourit?

pups_0011.jpg

Awwwwww shona, they are GORGEOUS......

my fav has got to be the little black and white girlie, :wub: :wub: :wub: she was suckling my finger how cute. :huggles:

altho i did have a cuddle from Libby. :huggles: :wub:

think i'm gonna make a pest of myself (w00t)

Mark Roberts said:
Had a visit from Sarah (Maggiemay) today, not sure but I think she had a favourit?
pups_0011.jpg

those puppies are gorgeous.. bob,, thats a very maternal pic of your missus.... :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back