The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Introducing Libby

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Great to see Sarah yesterday, :huggles: Cant believe there a week old already, (w00t) they are just big bundles of puppy fat and absolutly gorgeous, Kerry adores them and wont leave them for a minute, :huggles: Libby"s looking more and more like her daddy, :wub: and Clive looks very much like his uncle Socks, :wub: dont know where the fresians come from but she does love the sound of her own voice, (w00t) although she did have a liking for auntie Sarah. :huggles:

(w00t) Libby's a python! Did she dislocate her jaw and swallow Sarah whole shortly after that picture was taken? Is that why she hasn't posted since? :lol:

Thats not Libby Judy, :lol: thats the fresian that Sarahs taken a shine to, :huggles: her new owners are coming down from Scotland on Sunday to see her, :huggles: so hopefully she"ll have a new name by then. :lol:

Here they are at a week old.

they now weigh a healthy

clive 1lb, 4oz

Libbys 1lb, 4oz

Fresian 1lb, 2oz

pups_0062.jpg

The black with the white mark on the back of her head nearest to mum is Libby, :wub:

The other black is Clive, :wub:

And the Fresian is the one that looks like a cow. :wub: :lol:

They are beautiful puppies Paula you must be proud, what will be your next colour :- "

Paula Roberts said:
Thats not Libby Judy, :lol:   thats the fresian that Sarahs taken a shine to, :huggles:   her new owners are coming down from Scotland on Sunday to see her, :huggles:   so hopefully she"ll have a new name by then. :lol:
:oops: ... ,Sorry, another senior moment. Maybe they'll keep the name :teehee:

Judy said:
Paula Roberts said:
Thats not Libby Judy, :lol:   thats the fresian that Sarahs taken a shine to, :huggles:   her new owners are coming down from Scotland on Sunday to see her, :huggles:   so hopefully she"ll have a new name by then. :lol:
:oops: ... ,Sorry, another senior moment. Maybe they'll keep the name :teehee:

HAHAHAHA.... she didnt swallow me, i am still around :lol:

They are all beautiful, but must admit i do have a soft spot for that little one (i call her Jigsaw due to her fab markings...) :wub:

Paula! how can you call her a fresian/cow and the rest!! she is beautiful and i dont believe that she is noisy... she hardly made a noise whilst i was there :p

jinx and rubys mum said:
(w00t) Well I could hear her on the phone the other night!!!!
thats cos i wasnt there :- "

well you'd better move in here for 7 weeks then.

Last edited by a moderator:
maggiemay2 said:
HAHAHAHA.... she didnt swallow me, i am still around  :lol: They are all beautiful, but must admit i do have a soft spot for that little one (i call her Jigsaw due to her fab markings...)  :wub:

Paula! how can you call her a fresian/cow and the rest!! she is beautiful and i dont believe that she is noisy... she hardly made a noise whilst i was there  :p

Well she couldn't make a noise when you where there could she ..... her mouth was full :D

I love Jigsaw, that's a great name :thumbsup:

Beautiful babys, and a yummy mummy :wub:

Sarah, I've got my eye on you! you leave my little black and white baby alone :lol:

There all sooooo beautiful, I think i'm due a puppy visit :huggles:

I seem to have put my post in yours sarah? I must of hit edite rather than new post :oops:

:wub: :wub: owa!!lovley babies so cute :wub: :wub:

well done

Well you must have the magic touch Sarah, Fresians been quiet as a mouse since your visit. :huggles:

That Sarah gets to visit everyones puppies..how does she do it... :lol: Im only jealous :lol: ...those pups are wonderful.. :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back