The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Long Dogs And Sunshine

doris

Puppies for pleasure, not for Trade!
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
why are they called long dogs? oh yeah, thats why :lol:

mar07187.jpg

mar07135.jpg

Monty loves sitting here, doesn't matter whether its rain, wind or shine, he'll be there, watching the birds and the planes go by :))

mar07154.jpg

mar07163.jpg

Sometimes Devon will join in :huggles:

mar07197.jpg

Too bright for Genie :blink:

mar07195.jpg

Zoe is just a little minx o:)

mar07196.jpg

but it's really my very handsome Mr Moe Monty Magic's special place :wub:

mar07158.jpg

What a beautiful set of photos... :wub: :wub: i just love the one of Genie with her eyes scrunched up against the sunshine :huggles: and Monty sitting looking outside ... :wub: :wub: dosnt Monty just have the most unusual eyes - gorgeous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely photos... Monty :wub: looks blissfully happy in his sun spot!

Janimal said:
dosnt Monty just have the most unusual eyes
doesn't he just! when his pupils are bigger they just look amber around the edges but when its bright and the pupil shrink, they go this weird green/grey/amber mix :blink:

I know that they are not everyone's cup of tea but it certainly makes him stand out, not a day goes by without someone commenting on them :- "

we love them :wub: they suit him perfectly and make him a real individual :huggles:

don't think photobucket is always reliable :- "

don't want anyone to miss out, so done them the old fashioned way :thumbsup:

1.JPG

with Devon

2.JPG

Devon and Genie

3.JPG

Devon and Zoe

4.JPG

looking good

8.JPG

hi doris what breeding is Monty cause he is the double of one of our dogs jake. Does Monty have Cobyco lines in him by any chance?

doris said:
montys looking very handsome :wub: :wub: :wub:

i like the pic of genies face, taking in the sun rays :wub:

i carnt see your signature anymore either alison :(

What a beautiful doggie family you have. I love the one of Genie's face too :wub: :wub: :wub:

none at all, he is Bluestreak Billy Liar x Bluestreak Burning Bright

guess that makes him 100% Bluesteak then :lol:

I was just reading the bit about bathing dogs on the showing forum so decided to quickly bath mine

poor Zoe :(

5.JPG

grumpy Genie - she got her revenge by weeing on the hall carpet while I bathed the whippets :rant:

6.JPG

Devon tries the 'close your eyes and hope for the best' approach :blink:

9.JPG

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back