The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Long Dogs And Sunshine

ah well, you've got a bit more than just wet feet now Monty :lol:

11.JPG

mummy's brave little soldier :huggles:

12.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Brilliant pictures Alsion, Monty is looking lovely, when is he 6 months. Can't wait to see him in person.

Jenny

lovely pikkies and Monty is just soo scrummy , i cant wait to meet him in person too :wub:

quintessence said:
Brilliant pictures Alsion, Monty is looking lovely, when is he 6 months.  Can't wait to see him in person.

Jenny

thanks Jenny :thumbsup:

he was 6 months old last week actually so hopefully you'll all start meeting him in the next couple of months :D

hope you all recognise him, he looks much redder in the pics than he is in real life! my signature pic is more like him for those of you who can still see it :rant:

(w00t) Great photo's (w00t) (w00t) lovely dogs :wub:

Gorgeous photos - thanks for posting them again. :thumbsup: Absolutely love the last one of Monty in the bath :wub: :huggles:

What lovely pictures, just love the onE of Monty ( Head shot one ) He has the most stunning eyes :wub: :wub:

doris said:
*Caz* said:
whippetsrus said:
Sorry, can't see your photos. :D
:( I cant see them as well :(

what, none of them? I can see them all!

I put them on a different way further down the thread, can't understand why they wouldn't show up either :wacko: :(

i couldnt see your photobucket ones but i could see the ones you put on the other way :wacko: strange isnt it.

then i couldnt see your signature but now its back :blink: :wacko:

Just wondering - for the people who cant see them - are you on AOL by any chance?

I think Nigel once explained this to me a while ago, about them updating..something to do with the cach....... takes a while for images sometimes to show up.

Ive started logging on with Internet Explorer now - and have no problems at all, because I find AOL a pain sometimes.

Just wondering??

right, well I think it might be ok now :- "

please can someone tell me if they can/cannot see the pics :blink:

if they can, I'm an idiot :wacko:

if they can't, I'm ok :thumbsup:

I can see them all today. Yesterday I could only see the second lot you posted...but all is well today. Great photos :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back