The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Missing Whippet

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Great news Mychaka your beautiful Whippet Sally is found. I am sure you are delighted to have her back home. Our son Jim is over there in Melbourne with his girlfriend working around Australia for one year. They are moving on to Perth at the end of this month, then into Brisbane/Cairns/ Sydney/Newszealand/Thailand and back home to Northern Ireland by January 21st 2010. He is our only child and we really miss him. We have 4 beautiful Whippets : Sandy/Smokey/Sasha and Silver, and 2 Lurchers Miss Amber and Jessie, and attend all dog shows in North and South of Ireland all through the year, both Whippets and Lurchers. We really enjoy them, and have made some great friendships through the shows over the years. Again, Mychaka from one end of the world to the other, we are so delighted your beautiful Whippet Sally is back home.

Margaret & John Mc Stay

Portadown

Northern Ireland.

Yes it is great news, even though she's not mine it was still upsetting to know that she was lost. And yes Gary it was funny she was at McDonalds, maybe that's why she didn't lose any weight :D

Margaret & John, Sally didn't belong to me but to a lady travelling through so it was more distressing for her - I hope your son and girlfriend have a wonderful time in Australia, we were in Perth last month and it is a beautiful city - tell them to get in touch when their over this way in Queensland.

Cristina

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back