The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppy Champs

Badger

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just wondering if anyone knows which traps are being used for the puppy champs, will it be the BWRA traps or Oldhall traps with the curved fronts???

Last puppy champs was old hall traps I know you like them Karen !!!

i hope its curved fronts lol will find out for u mrs manton :thumbsup:

its not Mrs Manton asking Andrew lol and noooooo i dont want curved fronts hahaha

hummm should i put what was voted or stay out of this lol

What was voted??? i never keep track of whats been voted in and out, its only cos i may have got my Thunder going by then lol

BUMP - Mrs Manton this time Mr Pocket :thumbsup:

A few years ago Debbie Savage asked about straight fronted traps at Old Hall for pups and yearling champs,when meeting was at Highgate.It was voted in there that straight fronted traps should be used,and I can't remember another vote on it since.However (love this word :lol: ) unless Old Hall have had another trap made since a fornight ago,they haven't got 5 straight traps,although we was told at last AGM that they would have 5 straight fronted traps for this years champs.Perhaps a club could borrow them the 5th trap needed :thumbsup:

I agree with u Karen, surely a club could lend a 5th trap or is there no one local that has a trap of there own willing to lend it for the weekend to make a full set of straight fronted traps, if this is a rule that was voted in. :thumbsup:

,although we was told at last AGM that they would have 5 straight fronted traps for this years champs.Perhaps a club could borrow them the 5th trap needed :thumbsup:
I knew i hadn't dreamt it, although i couldn't find it anywhere in last years minutes. Neil told me they are getting a 5th trap made, unsure though as to whether this will be done for the puppy champs.

so if a 5th trap is not available through oldhall club, is it not down to the BWRA committee to find a 5th trap to adhere to their own rule???? sorry if i've opened a can of worms but as i have a newly schooled puppy, was just interested as i believe the curved front traps take some practise for dogs to trap well...if not schooled at oldhall as most clubs have straight fronted traps :thumbsup:

so if a 5th trap is not available through oldhall club, is it not down to the BWRA committee to find a 5th trap to adhere to their own rule???? sorry if i've opened a can of worms but as i have a newly schooled puppy, was just interested as i believe the curved front traps take some practise for dogs to trap well...if not schooled at oldhall as most clubs have straight fronted traps :thumbsup:
Can't see how the BWRA,will be able to come up with a trap at short notice.Think it will be down to another club or individual providing a loan of a trap,if Old Hall still havent got 5.

i dont mean them personally bringing one but maybe like u say Karen asking around clubs/individuals.

chill out people the 5th trap is in process i personally gave it to chris 2 days after champs just for you kim lol :thumbsup: but i still want the curve fronted lol

awwww thanks Andrew n i'll give u bloody curved, ur only saying that because i said i'd have to come to oldhall every week until the puppy champs to train Thunder lol :thumbsup:

A few years ago Debbie Savage asked about straight fronted traps at Old Hall for pups and yearling champs,when meeting was at Highgate.It was voted in there that straight fronted traps should be used,and I can't remember another vote on it since.However (love this word :lol: ) unless Old Hall have had another trap made since a fornight ago,they haven't got 5 straight traps,although we was told at last AGM that they would have 5 straight fronted traps for this years champs.Perhaps a club could borrow them the 5th trap needed :thumbsup:

ok you dont often get it wrong karen (w00t) it was voted that all bwra events were to be run out off straight fronted traps :thumbsup: really dont think Chris will get the trap made for puppy champs so you need to ask around i think !!

well i also hope its not the curved front traps either :wacko:

it will get sorted but it just makes me laf how last year we ran out off curved fronted traps and tiger kitten won supreme puppy /and mimzee moo won supreme yearling 2 north east dogs good dogs still win :thumbsup:

AS YA DO USED TO LOVE THE CURVED FRONT TRAPS AT OLD HALL DONT SEE ANY PROBLEM WITH THEM TRAPS A TRAP SUE STU AND AS YA DO

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back