The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippet Rescue

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Sorry for the late reply to this topic but I have just come back from holiday and catching up on all the posts.

Should we contact anyone if we are wanting to come along on Sunday 13th August - or is it just a case of registering on the day?

Also does anyone have any links to any other clubs or organisations in Scotland for Whippets?

Thanks

Jaq

Jaq,

Just turn up on the day. Entries will be taken from 12.30p.m. on the field.

I'm really pleased so many of you are expressing interest in coming. :)

i will find out over the weekend if i am off i will be there and it sounds like its gonna be a proper family day out so if i am off there are 8 so far that will be descending on you, everyone wants to see blue running lol

jaq said:
Sorry for the late reply to this topic but I have just come back from holiday and catching up on all the posts.
Should we contact anyone if we are wanting to come along on Sunday 13th August - or is it just a case of registering on the day?

Also does anyone have any links to any other clubs or organisations in Scotland for Whippets?

Thanks

Jaq

Hi Jaq,

Yes there is another racing club, the Caledonian Thistle Pedigree Whippet Racing Club, we are based in Kincardine Bridge, we are planning our fun day for the 20th of August, everyone welcome, there will be showing and racing, raffle, and refreshments :thumbsup:

Hi Jaq,

Yes there is another racing club, the Caledonian Thistle Pedigree Whippet Racing Club, we are based in Kincardine Bridge, we are planning our fun day for the 20th of August, everyone welcome, there will be showing and racing, raffle, and refreshments :thumbsup:

And we can just turn up on the day too - even if we wanted to show or race?

We actually got our dog from a lady in Kincardine

Hi Jaq,

And we can just turn up on the day too - even if we wanted to show or race?

We actually got our dog from a lady in Kincardine

Yes just turn up on the day - more details will be posted soon, we race every Sunday 1pm onwards- Everyone welcome :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back