The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whose Got The Snow Then?

debbie said:
well, i,m going to brave the weather (w00t)   and have a walk to paul,s,  as he is in bed ill :x   and needs his mammy to look after him, he was very ill yesterday, we thought he was going to have to go in hospital,.he insists he is going back to work tomorrow, and he works outside
Oh Dear Deb must be the time for feeling rough, hope he is ok soon sue

OMG Carol,looking out my window at lovely sunshine.We've had some rain but no snow thank goodness.

it snowed from about 8am till about 12.30pm its now melting off the treees but its quite deep id say a few inches. b chaos on the roads

sherry said:
it snowed from about 8am till about 12.30pm its now melting off the treees but its quite deep id say a few inches. b chaos on the roads
Your better off staying in and looking out the window then lol

wish i cud rodders but im off to work now :(

well got in the car ready 4 work and i cudnt get it out of the drive. it just kept skidding and skidding i even had the shovel out but it just kept skidding. had to get the metro.

Freezing tempratures over here for the whole of this week,and we had a snow warning for some parts.Started snowing last night,but soon turned to heavy sleet,and rain.Was an inch of water in one of the dogs dishes this morning,which was empty last night.So it must have poured all night.Rivers are in spate now,so must have rained all over.Spent all day in the rain,trying to put the roof on the new shed.Will get there some day.Had to change clothes 3 times.Mad Irish man,i know.Went out to leave Tico in his kennel,with his mates,and it's bloomin freezing hard again.Hope snow comes soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Weather is alright round here for anyone planning to travel this weekend, the snow's cleared, it's just bloody cold :blink:

Vicky said:
Weather is alright round here for anyone planning to travel this weekend, the snow's cleared, it's just bloody cold :blink:

[/quoteHARD FROST FORCAST FOR SAT NIGHT -3 HOPE HE SALTS THE TRACK DON;T WANT PEOPLE TRAVEL UP THERE TO BE CALLED OFF.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back